YEAR OF FORMATION: 2015
Mrs. Nahida Mandviwala
(M.A., M.Ed., N.E.T. )
Mrs. Rakhi Sawlane
(M.Sc., M.Ed., N.E.T., P.G.D.H.E.)
About Grievance Cell
The cell came into existence in the year 2015. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints raised by any student or faculty, and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. Grievance cell strives to solve students’ academic and administrative problems and at the same time caters to the problems faced by staff. It is empowered to look into matters of harassment. The cell also encourages staff & pupil to give their suggestions in matters related to their welfare, academics and entertainment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing either with the Grievance Cell members or they can emailed on the cell email id i.e. email@example.com
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop anapproachable and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
The Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Staff & Students of the College with the following objectives:
- To encourage the Staff & Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To encourage staff & pupil to give in writing or to send in their Suggestions / complaints on the email id provided i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- To create an atmosphere where students of the College respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- To develop amongst students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- To co-ordinate between students, teachers & administration to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the staff & students in order to redress their problems.