Achieve excellence by creating globally competent teachers through World-class education.
We endeavour to achieve excellence through value oriented, experiential learning which is creative, futuristics, and life long.
To develop awareness of professional ethics and multi-faceted roles of a teacher.
News & Announcements
- Rizvi college of education remembers the contribution of one of the great scientists Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar in the field of science and astrophysics
- Rizvi College of education wishes everyone a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
- Names of winners of digital poster making competition titled “Post COVID: Dawn of Atmanirbhar Bharat”
- Independence Day – 15th August 2020
- Parsi New Year – 16th August 2020
- Happy Janmashtami – 2020
- Rizvi College of Education organises digital poster making competition titled “Post COVID: Dawn of Atmanirbhar Bharat”
- Founders Day Celebration
- NOTICE: MHT – CET 2020 – Postponed
- Rizvi Education Society’s Rizvi College of Education in collaboration with Maharashtra Association of Minority Educational Institution successfully conducted a webinar on Bloom’s Taxonomy on May 18 and May 19, 2020 for degree college teachers.
- Rizvi Education Society’s Rizvi College of Education collaborated with Ms. Aparna Shah, United Nations International School, New York, USA and conducted a “Webinar on Tech-Teach: The Need of the Hour” on 16th May 2020 where Teachers and Student Teachers used this zoom webinar platform and explored various digital platforms for effective teaching-learning and collaboration.
- Rizvi College of Education successfully conducted three-day webinar on Self Awareness & Skill – Building for Student Teachers with Mr. Brendon Masciel Trainer and Speaker Strength-Based Coach from 12 to 14th May 2020.
- Extension to on Line CET Application Form Filling to B.P.Ed., B.Ed. M.Ed., M.P.Ed., B.A/B.Sc. B.Ed. and M.Ed. and B.Ed. General & Special/B.Ed. (ELCT)and LL.B-3 Yrs. Courses.
- Rizvi College of Education conducts MAH B.Ed CET Camp for admissions for academic year 2020-2022
- Conducted educational visit to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- RCOED in association with NGO Rescue! is organising a MORAL AWARENESS PROGRAMME: CYBER ETHICS AND YOUTH RELATIONSHIPS
- Rizvi Education society’s RIZVI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION In collaboration with HELP YOURSELF FOUNDATION is organising a Talk and Sensitivity Awareness Session on disability by Dr. Manoj Bhatawdekar on 17th December 2019
- Rizvi Education Society organises “Voters Awareness Campaign- Why my Vote matters?” on 16th October, 2019
- ‘Help Yourself Foundation’ in association with ‘Rizvi College of Education’ is organizing a mental health awareness program on 10 October, 2019
- World Cerebral Palsy – 04th October, 2019
- Teacher’s Day Celebration on Wednesday 18th September 2019
- Admission are open for 2 Year B.Ed. Course 2020-2021
- Donation Drive & Distribution on the 16th of September, 2019
- Beach Clean Up Drive – August , 2019
- Saquib Rizvi Memorial Cancer Awareness Marathon
- Proceedings of National Conference- Unconventional Practices
- PLACEMENT DRIVE 2019
- INTERCOLLEGIATE ACTION RESEARCH COMPETITION – RIZVI QUEST
- PLACEMENT CELL – MOCK INTERVIEWS
- CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS IN RCOED
- NEWLY ELECTED STUDENT COUNCIL 2018-2020
- Felicitation of Dr. Gyanprakash Arya
- Mental Health Awareness Camp
Metro India News – Ethnography of Education – National Conference 6th & 7th April 2018
Greater Mumbai News- National Conference- Visualizing 21st Century Educational Milieu: Achieving skills Competence through Unconventional Practices 17 & 18 Dec, 2018
Visualizing 21st Century Educational Milieu: Achieving skills Competence through Unconventional Practices 17 & 18 Dec, 2018
Rizvi Education Society – Founder’s Day 2019