Achieve excellence by creating globally competent teachers through World-class education.
We endeavour to achieve excellence through value oriented, experiential learning which is creative, futuristics, and life long.
To develop awareness of professional ethics and multi-faceted roles of a teacher.
News & Announcements
- BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF OUR DIRECTOR, ADV. MRS. RUBINA A.H. RIZVI
- RCOED PRESENTS INTER-COLLEGIATE DIGITAL POSTER MAKING COMPETITION
- REGISTRATION FORM FOR INTER-COLLEGIATE DIGITAL POSTER MAKING COMPETITION
- CIVIL DEFENCE TRAINING FOR S.Y.B.ED. STUDENTS BY PCGT
- NEWS BULLETIN MARCH 2018
- Journal of RCOED’s EERN2018- AMIERJ Volume–VII, Special Issue–XIV -ISSN–2278-5655
- MAH-B.Ed. -CET 2018 (Regular & Special Education)- Activities Schedule