Achieve excellence by creating globally competent teachers through World-class education.
We endeavour to achieve excellence through value oriented, experiential learning which is creative, futuristics, and life long.
To develop awareness of professional ethics and multi-faceted roles of a teacher.
News & Announcements
- ‘Help Yourself Foundation’ in association with ‘Rizvi College of Education’ is organizing a mental health awareness program on 10 October, 2019
- World Cerebral Palsy – 04th October, 2019
- Teacher’s Day Celebration on Wednesday 18th September 2019
- Admission are open for 2 Year B.Ed. Course 2019-2021
- Donation Drive & Distribution on the 16th of September, 2019
- Beach Clean Up Drive – August , 2019
- Saquib Rizvi Memorial Cancer Awareness Marathon
- Proceedings of National Conference- Unconventional Practices
- PLACEMENT DRIVE 2019
- INTERCOLLEGIATE ACTION RESEARCH COMPETITION – RIZVI QUEST
- PLACEMENT CELL – MOCK INTERVIEWS
- CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS IN RCOED
- NEWLY ELECTED STUDENT COUNCIL 2018-2020
- Felicitation of Dr. Gyanprakash Arya
- Mental Health Awareness Camp
Metro India News – Ethnography of Education – National Conference 6th & 7th April 2018
Greater Mumbai News- National Conference- Visualizing 21st Century Educational Milieu: Achieving skills Competence through Unconventional Practices 17 & 18 Dec, 2018
Visualizing 21st Century Educational Milieu: Achieving skills Competence through Unconventional Practices 17 & 18 Dec, 2018
Rizvi Education Society – Founder’s Day 2019