Achieve excellence by creating globally competent teachers through World-class education.
We endeavour to achieve excellence through value oriented, experiential learning which is creative, futuristics, and life long.
To develop awareness of professional ethics and multi-faceted roles of a teacher.
News & Announcements
- NEWS BULLETIN MARCH 2018
- Journal of RCOED’s EERN2018- AMIERJ Volume–VII, Special Issue–XIV -ISSN–2278-5655
- MAH-B.Ed. -CET 2018 (Regular & Special Education)- Activities Schedule
- FELICITATION CEREMONY OF DR. RAKHI SAWLANE
- CONGRATULATIONS Adv. (Mrs.) Rubina A.H. Rizvi Ma’am
- INAUGURATION OF ADD-ON COURSE IN ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
- PLACEMENT DRIVE- CAMPUS PLACEMENTS AT RCOED FEB’18