The management ensures the growth of its employees and encourages them to work towards it. The College has effective welfare measures for the faculty and non-teaching staff and opportunities for career enhancement. The college ensures professional development is achieved through workshops, seminars, conferences. Faculty members Besides intellectual and professional development, it also offers financial support for its employees.
- Study Leaves: There is a provision for the faculty members to avail higher study leaves including pursuing Masters Degree and /or Ph.D. Leave is granted for attending their Ph.D course work, Ph.D. Viva and for Masters Examination.
- Free presentation and publication of research papers in the conference organised by the college.
- Freedom to attend/organize workshops/talks/conferences
- Duty Leave to attend workshops/Seminars/Conferences in national and International Universities
- Duty Leave for attending one academic programme in a semester
- Paid vacations to all teaching faculty members
- Computers, and laboratories for staff.
- Financial assistance to attend conferences/workshops/seminars in a year not exceeding Rs. 2000.
- Staff picnic: Once a year, staff trip is arranged by the management for the teaching as well as non-teaching staff. The trip enables staff to energize and rejuvenate their mind and body.
- On Teachers day celebration every teaching and non-teaching staff is given gifts by the management and lunch is hosted by the Management every year.
- Rewards: Faculty members and staff members are appreciated and honoured every year on the occasion of Founders Day.
- EPF: Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is applicable to the staff of our college from their date of joining the institution.
- Travelling expenses: Support and help to participate and present papers in conferences/seminars at national level
- Financial assistance is provided to faculty to participate in training programmes, Seminars, conferences, FDPs, etc.
Provisions for Leaves
Leave application: The leave application shall be submitted on the prescribed form well in advance and shall be got sanctioned before availing of the leave. No leave can avail unless it has been sanctioned.
The different types of leaves are
Teaching: If a teaching faculty member is working during the vacation then it can be converted to Earned leave which cannot exceed for 20 days.
Non-Teaching: Principal and Non-teaching faculty members are entitled for 30 days earned leave in each calendar year.
Casual Leave : Teaching and non teaching staff are entitled to 12 days casual leave in one calendar year.
Compensatory Off: No compensatory off will be allowed for the completion of academic work allotted to teaching staff members. Employee if asked to work (except academic work) on Sunday/Public holidays by the competent authority, shall be entitled to have a compensatory holiday, provided they work for on that day.
Extra Ordinary Leave/Leave Without Pay: For reasons beyond ones control, if an employee has to avail leave more than ones authorization, he may be granted, "Extra Ordinary Leave/leave without pay" at the discretion of the Authority
Duty Leave: The duty leave will be restricted to a maximum of 30 days during a calendar year subject to the Sanction of Competent Authority. Duty leave may be granted for the following purposes:
• To deliver an academic lecture.
• For University related duties
• To read/present a research paper at a conference/symposium or to attend a workshop/seminar.
• To attend syllabus framing meetings or other such meetings provided they are.
• Leave for attending Refresher Course/ Orientation Course/ Training Programme etc. The University Sanctions up to 30 days of leave for attending the programme through the request by teachers with full pay.
Study Leave: A staff member can avail this leave for higher studies from a recognized institute.